Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register for the World Conference CDG (WCCDG)?
- How will the World Conference CDG (WCCDG) for families and professionals take place?
- If I want to cancel my registration, what are the conditions?
- Is WCCDG virtual still charging people the same registration fee?
- How do I join the Virtual Congress?
- I am a panelist, what should I do?
- Will the congress offer simultaneous translation?
- When will I get my confirmation of donation received?
- Who do I contact if I have other questions related to the World Conference for CDG?
1. How do I register for the World Conference CDG (WCCDG)?
In order to register to World Conference CDG you need to go to follow the registration page instructions.
2. How will the World Conference CDG (WCCDG) for families and professionals take place?
Due to the implications of the global COVID-19 outbreak, we have taken the decision to transform the WCCDG into a virtual meeting. You can join the Congress from 13-16 May 2021 entirely online.
3. If I want to cancel my registration, what are the conditions?
No refunds or exceptions will be made. Feel free to contact the organizing committee (APCDG, Portugal) HERE
Due to continued uncertainties surrounding the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic, WCCDG has made the decision to plan WCCDG as online conference. The online option ensures access, equity, and inclusion of all participants.
4. Is WCCDG virtual still charging people the same registration fee?
The registration fees have been reduced and updated. Please check HERE.
5. How do I join the Virtual Congress?
After online registration, you will receive a personal code to access the virtual congress. This code is strictly personal and cannot be given to any other person. We will identify the access codes on our platform. Please note that during the registration procedure, each participant accepts our terms and conditions in accordance with GDPR.
6. I am a panelist, what should I do?
Please proceed to your registration at the earliest (deadline 1st April 2021), We will contact you directly regarding your participation in the program.
7. Will the congress offer simultaneous translation?
Currently we are assessing such a possibility although it is highly dependent on the availability of donations.
8 . When will I get my confirmation of donation received?
Only digital versions (PDF) of receipts confirming your donation, will be sent to participants by email after completion of your online registration and payment.
9. Who do I contact if I have other questions related to the World Conference for CDG?
For any further information, please contact the organizing committee HERE.
In this Section:
- About World Conference on CDG
- Why Should you attend?
- Who will be There?
- Key dates
- Place of the event
- Major Novelty
- Organized By
- Donors and Supporters
- Contact us