The World CDG Magazine, centralizes information in lay language about topics considered of interest to our community.
Among the topics in this issue, you will find:
- News from the CDG Patient Groups around the world
- News from the CDG Ambassadors Powerful free educational resources for our CDG community (families and professionals)
- Exciting peer-to-peer support activities like the “Ask Me Anything”
- Amazing news about care and management
- Advances in advocacy and policy that impact CDG
- News from the industry and CDG research networks
- Recent published Biomedical publications
- Current clinical trials Updates about events and trainings to upskill our CDG community
- Let’s embrace relevant rare disease days that raise awareness for CDG
- Getting ready to celebrate the World CDG Awareness Day
- Announcements related to “World Think Metabolic, Think CDG Academy”, “World CDG Advocacy and Leadership Academy” and “6th World Conference on CDG”
World CDG Magazine January 2023, Issue 1/2023
Get your copy of the magazine and feel free to share it with anyone you think would find it helpful.
Sign up here to receive World CDG Magazine and other CDG-related news in your mailbox and to be the first to know what’s going on in the world of CDG.
Vanessa Ferreira (CDG & Allies FCT, NOVA University, World CDG Organization and Portuguese Association for CDG).
Ana Verde (collaborator at CDG & Allies FCT, NOVA University).
Marisa Godinho (collaborator at CDG & Allies FCT, NOVA University).
The Site cannot and does not contain medical or health advice. The information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice.
Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of medical or health advice. The use or reliance of any information contained on this site is solely at your own risk.