In 2021, we actively encourage families, patient groups and professionals to submit their experiences and work in order to raise CDG awareness and recognition.
The World Conference on CDG for families and professionals is the principal platform for the CDG community around the world to submit and present their latest findings. To further enhance the quality of submissions, we offer a number of abstract-related awards, most notably our “top abstract prizes” (poster oral presentation and/or electronic presentation of the posters).
Deadline for Submission of abstracts for poster presentation:
To submit your abstract you need to be previously registered. Register and submit your e-Poster now until 1st April 2021. If you need assistance please contact us.
Rules for Submission
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only. ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Presentation Type: The posters selected by the Poster Committee to be presented during the conference, will be available as an electronic version of the posters by clicking on the theme title to reveal all of the posters within that theme.
- The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university-specific publications office (or another similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the Congress.
- Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be considered.
In this Section:
- About World Conference on CDG
- Why Should you attend?
- Who will be There?
- Key dates
- Place of the event
- Major Novelty
- Organized By
- Donors and Supporters
- Contact us