Instructions for the preparation of e-Posters
By submitting your abstract, it will be by default accepted for an electronic version display at https://worldcdg.org/
There is a limit of 5 contributed submissions per registered author.
All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
Abstracts should be based on any of the theme areas listed in the PROGRAM
Before you begin, please prepare the following information, needed for the submission:
- Presenting author’s contact details
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title – limited to 25 words
- Abstract text – in plain-language abstract and limited to 450 words. Please Note: the Abstracts should use the following structured format:
- The CDG type(s) will be requested
- Changes will not be possible to your abstract after it is submitted.
- You will receive an abstract ID number via email after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Please contact us if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted at https://worldcdg.org/contact
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Tables, graphs and images
- A maximum of 3 tables and/or images can be included per abstract.
- All tables, figures, and reference citations must be referred to in the text of the abstract. If there is no reference in the text, the table/figure/reference (as applicable) will be removed from the abstract before publication.
- Tables and figures must be sized to one column, or be reducible to the width on one column. Tables submitted in figure format will be reproduced as such.
- The maximum file size of each picture is 3MB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 1920(w) x 1080(h) pixel. You may upload the pictures in JPG, PNG or GIF format only.
In this Section:
- About World Conference on CDG
- Why Should you attend?
- Who will be There?
- Key dates
- Place of the event
- Major Novelty
- Organized By
- Donors and Supporters
- Contact us