The 5th World Conference on CDG for families and professionals is coming back to Portugal on 14-16th May 2021. This next edition theme is “#StandUnited4CDG Patient Centric approach that drives CDG therapeutic development: Impossible, Is Possible!”
Where: Science and Technology Faculty of NOVA University of Lisbon.
When: 14-16 May 2021 (we closely follow COVID situation, and will take into account if adjustments are needed).
Why should you attend?
1. The results of the Qualitative study led during 4th WCCDG named "What's the matter with you?" to "What matters to you?: a CDG families and professionals think tanks approach" will be presented.
2. New sessions with high impact on current therapies will be addressed:
- Achieving the triple A’s for CDG: Accessible, Available and Affordable treatments for CDG.
- The CDG digital revolution is now: Challenges and opportunities.
- Holistic care for People Living with CDG.
- CDG Real World Evidence supporting research, advocacy and pharmacovigilance: Hopes, challenges and solutions.
- Mapping the CDG patient and treatment journey: families and professionals united exercise.
- CDG- Quality of life questionnaire
- Engaging patients and professionals in prioritizing symptoms impacting the quality of life for CDG.
- Rare CDG types: how to meet the family’s needs?
- What is Artificial Intelligence (AI) bringing for CDG?
- What is the CDG community doing to meet the Rare 2030 objectives?
- Regulatory and HTA assessment and the impact for the CDG patients.
Find the conference announcement leaflet below:
We look forward to seeing you among us in May 2021!