The World CDG Organization (WCDGO, www.worldcdg.org), the international patient-led CDG & Allies -PPAIN research network (www.researchcdg.com) and the Portuguese Association for CDG are happy to announce the opening of TWO NEW research projects:
1. The development of a quality of life tool, and;
2. The assessment of vaccination and/or infection-related coping skills and actions among a rare disease community.
Our CANDIDATES PROFILE:
1. Psychology or social sciences background;
2. Interest and know-how in semi-structured interviews, quality of life questionnaires and qualitative data analysis;
3. Currently doing MSc's (preferential).
1. Identify stretagies and coping skills and/or access quality of life;
2. Working in the field of rare diseases;
3. Collaborating with an active and empowered patient community.
If you meet our CANDIDATES PROFILE, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The WCDGO, CDG & Allies-PPAIN and APCDG are non-profit organizations that work in close contact and collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team that includes families and experts from all around the World.
Predicted outcomes for these projects are:
High-level scientific publications and posters at congresses, such as a unique opportunity to present at an upcoming conference with worldwide outreach;
To be integrated into an international network and increase your career visibility;
To create lay-language resources and activities;
Note that both projects can be done remotely and that the candidates will benefit from an inclusive and motivational working environment.
Looking forward to hearing from you!