When reading about clinical trials, you will probably find acronyms and abbreviations which you are not familiar with. This section allows you to search for this acronyms and abbreviations and find their meaning.
- TOPRA (The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs)has created an extensive list of acronyms and abbreviations used in healthcare. You can find it here.
- WikiDoc offers a wide selection of acronyms used in clinical trials that you may find helpful while reading about the subject. Read it here.
- Advarra has created a list of acronyms and abbreviations used in clinical research that you may find useful. Find it here.
- Imarc has made a post about the 30 Clinical Trials Acronyms you need to know. There you can not only find the meaning of the word but also its definition. Find it here.
- University Hospitals has created a pdf document containing a short list of acronyms that you may find useful. Find it here.
- Sidney Health Partners has developed a list of acronyms and abbreviations commonly used while conducting clinical trials. Find it here.
- The National Institute for Health Research has a list of commonly used Research and Abbreviations and Terms with short explanations to some of them. Find it here.
- The University of Rochester has created a file on acronyms and abbreviations used in research. Read it here.
Didn't find what you are looking for?
Your question may help others
Bruna Henriques from Sci and Volunteer Program Nova School of Science and Technology 2021.
The Site cannot and does not contain medical or health advice. The information is provided
for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for
Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to
consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of medical or health
advice. The use or reliance of any information contained on this site is solely at your own
Like the World CDG Organization Facebook Page. Share the page on your own timeline, and tell your friends to share it.
Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel and invite your friends to subscribe too.